Why Blog a Documentary?

As much as it's about my documentary, this blog is about working independently on a long-term project. Motivation, productivity, learning-as-you-go, and fighting technology are challenges many people face today on projects like my documentary.

I cover some questions in a post here.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Down to the wire

It's getting down to the wire now. Just 18 days left until the b. phil. defense. Can I pull it off?

So far this week, I have made a pretty good run into the "considering the possibilities" animation. It's the third animation, and the most elaborate because it has a bunch of video in it.

The goal is to have four and-a-half animations. The next one explains what C.P. is, and the next one is called "at the margin," and it's about how it's hard to imagine the people at the margin of driving, but that they're still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment