Why Blog a Documentary?

As much as it's about my documentary, this blog is about working independently on a long-term project. Motivation, productivity, learning-as-you-go, and fighting technology are challenges many people face today on projects like my documentary.

I cover some questions in a post here.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday

Today I've been prepping for my trip to DC tomorrow. I have to get a lighting kit together. Parking will be a strain. Good news: I got connected last minute to the head of the Office of Transportation Management at the Department of Transportation. We will be doing an interview about HOT lanes on Wednesday, after my interview with Adie Tomer.


Things are going pretty well. I'm checking equipment out of filmmakers for the first time...getting a tripod and an HVX.

No comments:

Post a Comment