Why Blog a Documentary?

As much as it's about my documentary, this blog is about working independently on a long-term project. Motivation, productivity, learning-as-you-go, and fighting technology are challenges many people face today on projects like my documentary.

I cover some questions in a post here.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday

Today I had a meeting with my adviser Will Z. He gave a bunch of good hints. I'm about to enter a little break session, since my girlfriend and I are headed to Alabama for spring break on Friday, by way of friends in Charleston and Atlanta. I am getting cracking on the paper that I have to write for my B. Phil. degree along with the movie.

In other news, I got an interview with someone at the Brookings Institute. Pretty excited about that. Now, if I could just get one more D.C. interview, I won't feel weird driving down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment