Why Blog a Documentary?

As much as it's about my documentary, this blog is about working independently on a long-term project. Motivation, productivity, learning-as-you-go, and fighting technology are challenges many people face today on projects like my documentary.

I cover some questions in a post here.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Goals for this Week

Write narration for a third animation
Talk to Malloy and Cassing about being on my committee
Find someone at Pittsburgh Filmmakers interested in being on my committee.
Find someone in film studies interested in being on my committee
Clean up the previous animations
Email Mr. D.S. at Federal Highway Administration
Email several people in DC whom I could interview at the same time as Mr. D.S.
Start on my next learning project...learning to jerk or salsa or locksmith or something

No comments:

Post a Comment