Why Blog a Documentary?

As much as it's about my documentary, this blog is about working independently on a long-term project. Motivation, productivity, learning-as-you-go, and fighting technology are challenges many people face today on projects like my documentary.

I cover some questions in a post here.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My First Post

Hello Americans and Others,

My name is Lewis. I'm making a documentary that explains road pricing a.k.a. congestion pricing a.k.a. value pricing a.k.a. congestion taxes a.k.a. variable tolling. I thought it would be cool to blog the process of making the documentary as a real-time historical record. I also thought it would motivate me to work better.

This blog should be interesting to: friends, family, young activists, members of the livable streets movement, people who make a living commenting on new media, people who make a living talking about how young people/creative things will revitalize Pittsburgh, and people who hate traffic.

I will also post on all news related to road pricing in the United States of America and abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment