Why Blog a Documentary?

As much as it's about my documentary, this blog is about working independently on a long-term project. Motivation, productivity, learning-as-you-go, and fighting technology are challenges many people face today on projects like my documentary.

I cover some questions in a post here.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

D.C. phone home

The people in Washington, DC are not getting back to me. It's pretty depressing. I feel like I am stalking the entire transport expertise community of our nation's capitol. There's always tomorrow.

Reasons people are not getting back to me:

D.C. supplies of Five Hour Energy Drink are critically low.
Revenge for the Pens kicking The Caps out of the playoffs.
Everyone in D.C. afraid to admit they live in D.C., for fear of being labeled a "beltway insider."
Lewis Lehe's Place is also the name of an infamous D.C. leather bar.
President Obama planning his own documentary about congestion pricing and has issued a gag order on the subject.

In other news, I wrote a bunch of narration today and started planning the next segment, which includes video skits. It will be finished by next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment