Why Blog a Documentary?

As much as it's about my documentary, this blog is about working independently on a long-term project. Motivation, productivity, learning-as-you-go, and fighting technology are challenges many people face today on projects like my documentary.

I cover some questions in a post here.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Goals

My friend Rob came to visit and left this morning. Now it's back to the grindstone. The animations are coming along really well.

I am buying a flatscreen monitor. I'll have the two monitor setup, which is great for after effects. I wonder if my roommates will mind me having two monitors on the kitchen table. I'll have to take the monitor away when I'm not using it.

The best place to buy this flatscreen monitor is the goodwill computer shop on the south side, from what I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment